1.04.2012

I am back in Jacksonville

Here I am laying in bed at 12:00pm. I feel like a bum because I am not out doing something but this is the situation. There is nothing to actually do. I could unpack but I dont know where to put my stuff and I could be getting ready for classes but I strange as it seems was very on top of school stuff while down on my program. So now I am hanging out waiting for school to start as well as waiting for applications to come back out. I am startiing this process over again. This time it is different in that if I get in I will stay down there. Bryant is working and saving I will be saving money this semister. The plan is this.

May 1st - or the weekend surrounding it. I will be moving down to Orlando. I have two apartments in mind so that it good. One is furnished the other is not. I think in the end Bryant and I will go with the furnished  one even if it requires a little bit more money it doesnt bleed us dry. If I dont get the College Program I will be moving down and working seasonally but also I will apply for things with-in the company.  Hopefully I will get the college Program and it will not be any problem. I am only applying for a few things. Concierge, Photopass, BBB, and Character. I may add CA to that list but as of right now Im not sure. I know these are all very selective roles I just would rather work in my location as seasonal and apply for seasonal in the role that I ultimately want which is BBB, if character doesnt happen.  I know this is very much not interesting but I am excited to reapply. and go through the process especially since housing is not going to be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment