1.26.2012

Phone Interview 3.0

Yes, thats right I finished my phone interview this evening. I had a shorter interview but the last two times they were 45 minutes and I had a women both times. Statistically women are prone to talk more during interviews from both ends. I am a talker but I tried to leave it short and simple. I think I did this. I picked up the phone and was very cheerful. I learned his name - Brandon - and we basically got started with the whole thing. I focused more on my work in daycare programs than my work in merchandise or costuming. I dont remember answering that many questions or having alot to ask. I just remember talking. Obviously there were some questions or else the interview would not have lasted 24 minutes but we talked about Photopass and Concierge but he didnt ask me anything about BBB so I asked him why he hadnt asked any questions about that. He seemed sort of surprised that I was as proactive as I was about that. His answer made me feel fantastic. I gave him all the answers he was looking for without having to hit the questions. I was really glad to see that he didnt spend alot of time focusing on random roles or even consider asking me if I would consider doing QSFB something I am clearly not interested in. I have a good feeling about the whole thing. We will see. I didnt hear him typing like in the past and it makes me wonder if they just fill in check boxes now. Hmm. Interesting. Well hopefully in a few weeks I will hear something. I am not nervous. Is that weird. Maybe it is because I am seasonal and there is no fear in it for me. Who know but I am just excited to see what happens. For now i will keep an eye on the auditions website. Grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment