12.29.2011

Cook Book & SEASONAL

Disney World has some fantastic foods. I love and adore so really good things there. Some stuff I also just cant bring myself to pay for so it goes untasted. I have found a way around that though. I am going to try and make a cook book of all the recipes in disney world that I like. It will be deliciously available when I decide that I want to cook something but dont want to pay out the nose for it. Also when I am away from Disney World I will be able to say HAHA lets have 50's Prime Time Fried Chicken and Milk Shakes! Stuff like that. So now comes the task, which I will have time for once I go back to jacksonville for 5 months, to collect all the menus from all the restaurants and start selecting recipes that sound delicious!

OHH! I should also tell you guys that I got seasonal status with Disney! I am very excited because then if I dont get the College Program like I am hoping I still have a job here when I come back in May. My plan is to pick up a shift sometime before then so that when I come into town I will be able to come into the parks and play with Bryant without much of a hassle. EKK! There is one thing I should tell you guys. If you want seasonal status you have to be a pain in the butt to your managers. It is not as easy as hey can I go seasonal, in most areas you need to  have a manager who will email all the managers , so find you College Program Manager, and then all your managers will say oh yea (s)he was an good cast member or blah blah blah. then they need to look at your record card and see if you meet transfer guidelines and then you can become seasonal.  Anyways there are guidelines and I am sure you all will recieve a post about what that consist of in the near future. But for now I start my list of yummy recipes that sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment