1.15.2012

Back at Step One.

I am back at step one. I am back at the application process. This list of roles is very selective. I am very very selective. I will be going to Entertainment auditions. I am actually going to be going to two. One for the College Program and one for full-time/part time. Since I am not living in housing it is not as if not getting the College Program is a problem its just another alternative to the list of options. So I will be doing that. I also am keeping my eyes out for another special audition that I am interested in going to and that everyone in my inner circle thinks is a good fit. So fingers crossed. Anyways. Next week. Last time I was very lucky to have heard a little more than 2 weeks after i applied. This time the application will be a little different. No E-Presentation that everyone loved so much. No Web Based Interview because I work for the company currently. Its a whole much of not necessary things. Hopefully that will benefit me. The roles I am looking to apply for are...

1. Character Preformer
2. BBB
3. Concierge
4. Photopass

I know everyone is like Oh those roles are so specific but this is my thing. If I dont get it then I will just go to casting and put in for a transfer in.

No comments:

Post a Comment