1.23.2012

Alright Folks Time for an Update

This morning the Disney College Program Applications went live. I mean the applications showed up at midnight and the Facebook group went a little crazy. I got really nervous but filled out the application and then went on to watching Mary Poppins. I dont know why I was nervous, maybe it is because I was selecting such limiting roles. I dont really know but I was. Now that it is done with I am not nervous but that because my Best Friend is coming tomorrow and I know that if this doesnt happen for me I still work for the company and I still will be moving there in May. So what do I have to lose give a great big smile and SHINE! So this afternoon at about noon i get an email telling me to take the web-based interview, but since i am seasonal with the company I had to call this number and get my application pushed through to the next round. YAHOO! So i get another email. telling me to schedule my phone interview. Thursday January 26th at 6:15pm. I am nervous but again what do I have to lose be my magical self and convience them that certian roles are WONDERFUL for me. So after Thursday I will update you all again. Fingers Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment