1.27.2012

Sitting and Waiting... Disney Movie Club

The hardest part last time was the sitting and waiting. I think the only reason that sitting and waiting isnt completely killing me is because I am going to Disney May 1st No questions or Comments. It doesnt matter I will be working seasonal hours at Disney until my check in date.. and lets be honest I will probably be picking up shifts in the backlands still. Anyways. One thing I did last time to make the wait until I got to go down to Disney was joined the Disney Movie Club.

Now when it comes to joining the Disney Movie Club I was very weary to join at first. Having to be on top of the emails that have you deny a movie I dont want.  Golly it sounded like so much work. Then I read into it a little more. You dont actually have to order any of the movies that come to your email. You have no obligation and trust me some of them are awful but other times they are wonderful. You can buy in bulk numbers and usually save money. This is what I do. I have done it twice. Not including the initial order from when you first sign up. So tip number 1: I would go to retailmenot.com and see if you cant find some discount for Disney Movie Club. So right now the Discount Code that seems to be the best deal when signing up is [17674D] It gets you 5 DVD or Bluray for 1 dollar. then your 6th movie for 6.95 and your 7th movie for 11.95. Now the initial order doesnt always have the greatest movies to pick from but I ended up with a lot of the Pixar movies and random disney movies that were on my list honestly so it didnt matter. So anyways back to Disney movie Club, I was glad that I joined. I now have 22+ Disney movies only 7 or so didnt come from Disney Movie Club. I usually order when the 40% off comes because the movies at 40% plus free shipping would be what my Disney Cast Member Discount would be with regular merchandise. Now the two year thing is really easy to do because you make 4 big orders in two years (Once everytime I movie comes out of the vault to be honest) and you should be set. I fullfilled my movie obligation with in a year because I made the mistake of not canceling two movies. One being Tron, which Bryant was okay with and the other being Cars 2. Much better than getting the Gnomeo and Juliet. The other ones I made bigger orders with the 40% off. I got a whole bunch of movies that I love and have a whole list built up for when the fall Disney Vault Movie comes out (CINDERELLA!!!) But if you love Disney movies like I do it is for sure something to consider. I pre-ordered my Lady and the Tramp with them back in early December and am so glad I did because I didnt have to worry about it now. But I plan my orders and I just wait for the 60% off (once your a VIP member to hit) and usually I try and wait for the free shipping too but in any case. Join Disney Movie Club. It would be awesome if you used me as a reference so I get stuff out of it too. Contact me via message on Facebook: Catherine Brunner from some town in Florida (It changes) cause I love free movies just as much as the next person. So anyways if you have more than 5 Disney movies but have a list of movies you want. Even if they are adult movies distributed by a Disney  Company, and there are a few of those. I would just consider it. So maybe ill hear from you about join. If you have any Questions leave Comments Below. My list of Movies is on the side. I didnt put which ones I got through Disney Movie Club but non the less it is still a good Idea. The biggest tip I can give you is even if they are only offering 40% off if it comes with free shipping it is a good Deal. Thats the thing I find to be the killer is the Shipping. 40% off with free shipping can equal in savings what 60% with no free shipping is.


Another way that I kill time is I do school work and I write in this blog. I have so many blogs half drafted on a piece of paper. But I dont know it just seems silly to put them all on here. So Ill just continue with writing what comes to mind. I know some people are not into blogging and vlogging but do something to be able to keep the memories in your head. I have a journal. and a blog. I find both to be really helpful. :) Do something even if it is just a powerpoint slide show. I am very excited to be hearing about my interview mostly because there is no fear in not being able to go back. I am more excited than anything. March 28th in apparently my audition date. It is a wednesday. I am not nervous really I just dont like to think about all the work that goes into getting down there.

I dont really have anything else to talk about. I am very excited to hear back and you'll probably hear back from me before then. If not Ill be watching Disney Movies :) TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment