1.30.2012

[Bucketlist] Lights! Motor! Action!

So one of the things that I wanted to do while on my second college program that I hadn't on my first was go to Lights! Motor! Action! this is humorous only because I have never liked cars and stunts much. I find Indiana Jones Stunt Show to be mildly entertaining but only because it is so predictable and come on who does like Indiana Jones. Anyways Back to the point. So Bryant and I got up and got dressed and decided this is what we were going to do on one of my days off. Now from working in Backlands which covers stores that Lights Motors Actions dumps into I have learned that it is best to get liquids before the show starts. We were running late because I was taking my good old time getting back and then stopped at Writers Stop... (while officially writers stop is a coffee shop it fall under the classification of a merchandise store so you do get your 20% off as a Cast Member, just saying) Anyways I picked up poweraid and we went on our merry way. The show was packed. I dont know why I didnt think about this but it was on my mind and on my bucketlist so we were doing it! The show was okay I found myself zoning out. I can see why it would be really great for someone like Bryant who loves cars but I was just bored. I enjoyed seeing Bryant so excited so sitting in the hot sun was worth it but I would consider going to the show in like October when you don't have 100's of foreign tourist surrounding you. Not a good thing. Anyways maybe I just wasnt in the mood for it but you will always hear me telling Guest that its a really GREAT SHOW but I personally dont like it, because it is a good show its really well done just not my cup of tea. Oh and now apparently Lighting McQueen is in it, not Herbie. It appeals to the younger crowds but alot of the people who remember Herbie being in it seemed disappointed, shoot they were disappointed that we really didnt sell Herbie merchandise.

Picture from Disney's Public Website for Guest:

No comments:

Post a Comment