1.27.2012

I need to ramble

I dont really know what this post is going to be about. Its honestly not advice on how to survive being about from your boyfriend or girlfriend. Trust me I am not doing well with this whole thing. I know what I do to keep busy and I know what I wish were being done. I dont have any sort of ideas. Being a girl and sort of creative I have 100 things I would do for Bryant if he were in this situation.  But he is not the one in a different city with only school work to keep you busy. So I get frustrated. So if you are leaving your other partner for a few months figure out ways to make it work. I cant say that its still going to work out. I am only two hours away from Orlando and I have to do everything in my will power to not jump into a car or plane or anything that is moving in the general direction of Walt Disney World. But I cant. I know how busy you can be on the program I also know how you can not be busy. Buy a whole bunch of postcards and have them signed by characters. Send Mementos. I am not looking for plush or candy simple things like fast pass and the story of how you went around EPCOT and remembered this memory but also created this memory. I dont know. Maybe Im just use to being spoiled with love. But It doesnt matter because I just have to sit and remember Bryant is not me and he is trying. He tries and that is all i ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment