2.15.2012

Crazy Around here..

It has been crazy around here. Last week I had a whole bunch of school work, some of which Ill admit I didnt do because It can be held off for a little. Tuesday I got accepted into the Disney College Program. Wednesday my school money was put into my account which was good because then I could have paid my fees for the DCP. On thursday my mom and I went to Orlando and looked at houses and looked at apartments and it was a little cra-cray. Friday I went to Magic Kingdom with Bryant and his cra-cray family. Saturday I went to Hollywood Studios with them. Sunday Bryant and I relaxed then came back to Jacksonville where we had dinner with my mom and her friend. Then Monday Bryant and I hung out then he went back to Orlando and I was very sad. Tuesday was Valentine's day and I have been really bust with school work because Blackboard will be down this weekend. BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment