8.30.2010

Fairy Godmailers

Okay so if you have ever been on passporters disscussion boards and the Disboards you have probably seen or heard a few things about the FairyGodmailers. maybe not. I dont know how i feel about getting Fairy Godmailers from people but i think it would be fun to be a fairygodmailer. So I probably will. Im going to think of ideaas before I make this offical. But I really like sending mail and imagining peoples reactions when the fainally get there mail. I enjoy making the mail and getting people ready for there trip might be exciting. So Im going to ponder over this. Maybe. I dont know i have so many things i would like to do that i should probably consider making a list of all the ideas i have. Which i know i have been saying for awhile its just that I find stuff that i like I want to do it. So we will see. maybe i will ask people to be my fairygodmailer until i get to disney. Maybe not. I just like the idea of doing nice things for other people not really having other people do nice things for me. hmm... Ponder ponder ponder.

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment