8.03.2010

Promises

Unfortunatly people break promises. Its a sad fact of life. I dont want to promise anything about this blog. I just want to be abel to help answer any questions about orlando and life there and the CP. I may not be able to do a super fantastic job but i would like to do the best i can. I would like to keep this blog as a way to let people know the opportunities available on the college program and more specifically my 2nd program. Which i hope to take place during the Fall advantage program of 2011. Oppertunities are always arising. I would like to take advantage of them. Like auditioning for a face role. But its not an ultimate live or die goal. I would like to do a Professional Internship. and if the professional internship doesnt happen then i will apply for the CP again and then apply for professional internships. I think the little neighborhood of College Park in Orlando has so really cute and ultimatly i would like to live in orlando for a number of years working for the disney company. My goal however if to graduate from University of Florida so however i can make all of this happen I will try to make it happen. Hopefully I can blog through the entirity of these experiences. So im not making any promises but I hope you enjoy what does happen with these blogs.
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment