8.24.2010

I Know I know....

I know i know i said i wasnt going to audition for a character role and im not during my CP but thats doesnt mean a girl cant dream. I mean honestly every girl dreams of being able to dance in the beautiful outfits you see them in. For me I know that there are some roles i just cant do at all but my top 3 face characters that i would enjoy. and then the two i would like but dont think i could do worth a penny.

1. Wendy - First off wendy's look are all across the board and i can act smittened
2. Alice - I can act confused and interested really well. Most of the time i am.
3. Tink - umm she is curious and im curious and she is real expressive. If you dont know me well. i seem to be know for my reactions.

4. Belle
5. Cinderella.

so thats that. Hopefully i would be in the right height range for alice and wendy... who i believe are around the same. I just think think it would be a fun part time gig.

:) so my speech about tink made me think of when bryant and i went to 1900 park fare and they waitress brought my birthday cupcake. the same cupcake that she brings everyone on my birthday and she almost fell over laughing with my reaction to the cupcake. My thoughts are hello you just delivered one of my favorite things. with mickey and i wasnt expecting it and it was actually mt birthday and you didnt embaress me by singing. Can i hug you now!? i probably would have asked if i wasnt so excited about my cupcake. Oh and if you want to make my day a better one one of three things can be delivered to my door step... or all three. Balloons,cupcakes, and flowers with an interesting display.

anyways. thats the characters. thats the story. I would probably help plan isabellas trip to disney if i were a face character too. gosh that little tyke is my favorite. :)

-cb

No comments:

Post a Comment