9.06.2010

So Spring 2011...

From what it looks like people are getting their rejection/pending/acceptance letters for Spring 2011. Sometimes reading Facebook disboards is so annoying because you end up with one person who is Die Hrad knowing what they are accepting for and what they are not and they get everyone else all flustered. Its frustrating to see one person basically have a yelling text match with someone who is trying to stay enthuisastic and optimistic."Jump Back" Your purple folder will come and if it does then just trust that trying once again will bring you your ultimate desire. Im osrry I just needed to rant beccause of people who are getting nasty about waiting whichis exactly what everyone else is doing. When i did the Careerstart program in fall 2009 I had to wait 12 weeks for my letter and then was a little over a month from leaving for disney and got postponed until May. Tell me that is not frustrating. Anyways enough rambling I needed to get that out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment