8.12.2010

Back from disney

I spent a wonderful couple of days at disney this week and disney has proved that you can always have a wonderful very different vacation. There was so many wonderful memories that made the trip wonderful and I learned a large number of things about life and me and the world. I saw old friends I ate new food. I had a fanastic time all around.

Resturants We ate at:

Somaa - Animal Kingdom Lodge: It was delicious and I must say i was pleasantly surprised. usually i am know to be a picky eatter but recently i have been trying to try new foods to increase my food interest. I was really good and not very expensive. ( cast members recieved a 40% discount there which doesnt hurt either)
1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian: This is a wonderful character buffet. Bryant and I tried to get reservations two times during the day and instead just decided to give it a try and walk in and we got a table hardly any wait. Its really yummy and You get to meet with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Termaine, and the Stepsisters. You should try it during a trip sometime. Totally worth the money if you are known to eat a lot and/or want a fun character dining.
50's Prime Time Cafe - Hollywood Studios: If Bryant and I could have a regular place this would be it. it's got really yummy homey food. Try their PBJ shakes they are pretty freaking awesome. The cast members also make you feel at home and follow the rules or else you'll end up having to do something funny. I had our entire section sing happy birthday to me.
Sci-fi Dine-In Theatre- Hollywood Studios: If i could work here i would. I loved it. Yummy food. Funny movie. really pretty chill environment. I would recommend calling the day you arrive to make reservations though. You sit in convertibles and my mind was all over the place trying to think of ways to make it work in another state somehow.
Mama Melrose - Hollywood Studios: It was really packed at the door but once you sit down it doesnt feel that way. The food was alright. I was more impressed with other hollywood studios food more.
Big River Bar and Grille - Boardwalk: This was a pleasant surprise. It was really good. A woman at the Contemporary Recommended it was I was very happy that was decided to eat there. It would be a nice place to do a gathering of like 8 people and try the beer sampler and get a bunch of different meals and taste test. Really good seafood.

Those are the resturants we ate at that were full service. Breakfast and a 2 lunches were at Quick Service Places or at the resort. Wonderful Memories i cant even start to piece together it was so wonderful. It looks like we might go back in october for a long weekend sometime when our friend is down there with her husband for his lifeguard recertification. so that will be nice to see her and nice to see bryant again since it will be a little while before I see him again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment