8.17.2010

Auditions/ Entertainment

Everyone lately seems to have this desire to audition. I dont. Atleast not yet. My feelings are this. I want to do the program in a non - entertainment role. Entertainment includes Character Attendants, Costuming, and Character Performers. When I worked in Entertainment before it required me to get to work by 6am. Which ment if i took the buses i had to catch the 5am bus which really ment I was up at 415. I am not a morning person. Most of my first programm consisted of days like this. It was just not a good schedule for me. I was in Costuming and it was alot of fun when I wasnt so utterly exhausted it hurt. There were other reasons of course for this exhaustion that had nothing to do with working but in either case I would really prefer a job that didnt require me to be at work so darn early. Soooo.... This is what i was thinking with auditions.
I would audition at the end of my college program. There are many sneaky things about me wanting to do this. One If I like my work location I can go seasonal in the work location. And when i audition I would like to go part time with availability in the morning so i could take night classes and then on days that I dont have any classes I could put in availability for my CP work location. I know it seems strange but it can work and that way I would be able to work and still be in Entertainment but when i have a little bit of control over the situation. :) Happy Happy Me. Atleast if this all works out like I hope it will.

So long story short... Auditioning after the completion of my college program. and hoping to go seasonal at my work location. YAY! team.

No comments:

Post a Comment