8.02.2010

Going to Disney World in 5 Days...

yes. i am going to Disney World in 5 days. It will be the first time ill have been back since i ended my program and an even longer time since i have been in the parks. Yet again that long story I still have not told. Im excited and nervous. I dont know why im nervous probably because I always like to create a wonderful fantasy in my head which is never how vacations turn out. So I dont know we will see and hope that it is a nice as i imagine it will be... it is disney of course. So ill have alot of pictures hopefully and alot of funny stories hopefully. But umm my birthday is in 6 days :) so ill be there for that. & i cant really think of whatelse to say. I dont have any program info to share i mean there is program info i could share but i just dont feel like it. so :P Umm.. yea i guesss this is just me sharing that im going to disney and there will be updates. We are staying at POP century and using our main gates. Bryant and I are both not picking up shifts but its okay because we hopefully will get our status back by the next time we would go to the parks (which is the start of the Fall Advantage 2011 program) Cross your fingers and make a wish on that second star to the right.
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment