10.29.2011

Entertainment Auditions.

Entertainment auditions have come and gone and I am not surprised by the outcome what so ever. Bryant was pulled to stay which I expected and even though they didnt pull me I wasnt surprised they pulled him. They are not in need of my height range they are in need of his. 64.5 and 66.25 is a huge difference in this company and the fact that bryant is a male helps him out a whole bunch. Anyways. I am very proud of Bryant and I just plan on keeping trying. Until it just doesnt seem worth it. I will probably go to a less energized entertainment audition. (CP auditions are FILLED with energy) and try then. I get mixed messages about something I heard so I am going to casting probably on Tuesday to get my answer. Which might make deciding what I am going to do much easier. OH i guess i should say this. Bryant told the entertainment casting people that he would go any status so he could be a CP or he could not, its really all in limbo at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment