10.25.2011

Update

Ive disappeared but i knew this would happen from time to time. So lately...

Extentions: its that time of year where people have made up there mind. They either love it or it is definatly not what they expected. The other part you have to consider is do you love working foot disney but hate living in housing. For me i love working for disney but i dont like the work that it takes to live in housing. So the hopes are this... Extend my college program but not live in housing. Its the best option that allows me to not lose my mind completely. I dont know anything about extentions except for you can start applying for it on the 29th of october.. You only have a week to apply for one so it is very quick and if you miss it you miss it.

Entertainment auditions: they are this thursday. The sign in starts at 8am.. And i have a feeling there are going to be a ton of people going. I am going because i think its be fun to see how i do. I hate auditions and what not but 13 years of dance taught me if nothing else to smile. So anyways this is the kicker to entertainment auditions. You might pass the audition but not get your extention in entertainment. So they suggest that you put entertainment as your number 1 and then your other two options. Just dont make the mistake of putting entertainment as your number one if you know you didnt pass the audition.

Anyways thats been going on. No i have gone to a halloween party. And i may not. It would be tons of fun but i have so much school work that i am just surviving the whole process. I love work and i love school and its completely possible to maintain it all if you choose but i also choose to pick up hours when i says ill do school work. Tonight if i get moneyroom ill probably have to pass because i need to do a mathtest unless they just want me to process paperwork which i can do without any problem. And still be out by 845/900.

I think i found an apartment for this january which is furnished and right near property. I have to call my aunt and ask her about the gift she has given me. And start looking for a car. I am very picky and nervous when it comes to doing things im not sure about but i also get very excited. So this could be interesting. Ill probably let you know how entertainment auditions go but then again its two days away and it will be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment