12.02.2011

so the plan.

This is a summary of how crazy my life will be.

December 5th-ish : Bryant's family is coming into town and we are suppose to go with them to the Christmas Party

Next Free Day off that isnt a weekend: I am going to casting to put in for Part time or Full Time at BBB starting in May.

December mid: My mom is coming down and we are going to see candlelight. I am also packing up a bunch of stuff so that my mom can take it back to Jacksonville with her.


January 3rd: I will be going back to jacksonville and starting 5 classes online including retaking this trig class that was WAY harder than I thought and didnt have the time to even consider.

Mid- January: Applying for another College Program in BBB, Photopass, or Character. Also I am going to Visit my Aunt.v

Beginning of February: Getting my Car

End of February going to Character auditions for Part Time or Full Time

Early March-ish: Going to College Program Auditions.

Early April I will have hopefully have some sort of answer toward one of these things and things will fall into place. If they dont I will still be seasonal, Hopefully in Backlands. But in any case my mom's lease in up in April so she will be moving to Orlando.

This is the next few months. I will not be living in Disney Housing because Bryant will have lived in Disney Housing for a year and will no longer be able to stay. and the whole reason that I will be potentially doing another CP is to guarentee some steady paycheck.

Plan wise it feels exhausting but really even if i accept the CP then they give me a full time or part time position i will be okay because the company doesnt look down on you for taking another offer within the company.  DEEP INHALE! I feel like this might actually work out. Here is to fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment