10.04.2011

Different Type of Week

Its been really interesting  here lately. I haven't been feeling to great physically and there are times where you feel incredibly alone. This has been one of those types of times. Im not surprised it is October and the weather is starting to change. I cant really describe it but there is a lust for real Fall not just Disney Magic Fall.

Anyways the whole point to this post is I am very annoyed with life in general at the moment. I feel this desire to run away and hide. It was so bad that the one thing that cheers me up normally, work, I just had 5 days off to not think about it. Granted one day was because I was super ober sick and the other day I just gave away but still its like there isnt really a point to the whole thing right now.

I love working. I think mostly because it keeps my mind off of how different my life has been prior to this program compared to a lot of the people around me. SIGH! anyways. Next week I think Bryant and I are going to see if anyone else wants to go to the beach but I can tell that Bryant really wants to go and I dont really care what we do anymore.

Ill leave you with pictures. Yesterday Bryant and I went to Magic Kingdom where we were hanging out on Main Street. It was not the best of days for me so after crying a little from 800 emotions I had been feeling Bryant and I decided Checkers would be the best thing to do to take my mind off of things. (it wasnt actually but it was sweet of him to try) and so while we are playing the photopass photographer starts clicking away. This is my favorite shot out of the 8 she got.



Also I have been looking at DSLR cameras because I have changed what I want my major to be and so I need a DSLR camera. Any Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment