10.29.2011

Pictures.

I realised as I was going through I havent shown pictures in quite a while. So this is what that is... Most are of Bryant and Myself because Its so hard to get pictures of the two of us.


 we decided to do food and wine. (not whine) 
we finished our passports and thought of a great party idea.
 Epcot with my love.
 Bryant was turned into a frog ;) This was taken 10/01/11 magic kingdom's 40th celebration.
 Bryant and Myself with Minnie and Mickey
 Rylan and Jessica
 Two things I seem to enjoy beyond explaination. Magic Kingdom and Ice Cream.
 Bobby and Kelsey whom I work with an adore.
 My Birthday pictures. under the train station <3
 Bryant and Myself on my birthday. 
we got a whole bunch of pictures that make me happy.
 Bryant, Jess, Me, Emily, Nick
 Patrick, Nick, Me, Bryant
I love my fellow cast members.

No comments:

Post a Comment