9.18.2011

Down Main Street

Two Days ago I had a random day off. It was fine with me i needed to get school work done and I was glad to have the time to relax. I went to typhoon to relax on the lazy river when i had finished all my work and that was lovely. I didnt like to see Bryant in so much pain over at the storm slides but he and I are about equally as stubborn so i cant be surprised. Anyways after I was done playing I decided to take up Jessica's offer and meet her at Magic Kingdom. My wonderful glorious Magic Kingdom that always smacks a pound of pixie dust on me when I go through the turn styles. First off the Photopass people love to take pictures of me having a blast. I have about 58 cards that i have only recieved because Photopass people have been taking pictures of we walking down the street or dancing like a foul or watching the dapper dans with delight. I got 5 more of those this day. But somewhere along the line Jess Rylan and I start playing a game where only on of our feet must be in a block along the trolley track. This is very hard when your not skipping but main street was cleared so we had an audience but more importantly we have a clear main street which is very important in this activity!  There was lots of other magical stuff that occured but that is all i have for now. if i cant make it work out the movie from big thunder is also here. Ps. there will be no sound and it may look like it was taken during 1971... i like it that way!


No comments:

Post a Comment