2.26.2012

Auditions

I am not really looking for anything to happen. Im just going to go an hopefully have fun. I am nervous as all get out because i dont like auditions at all and if i could just get over the whole things id be really happy. The other thing that sucks is there is no movement for air so i end up feeling terrible because the temp difference between the "holding room" and the dance room is quite large. Anyways i am excited for a chance to try again. I have been measured at different heights, by the same doctor measures me at different heights to so to be honest i just hope for the best. First time i was 64.5 next i was 65.25. Im hoping that i will be closer 64 again. bryant is loving his role as i waste away doing school work. And that makes me very happy. Today he is able to have a new experience and every week he seems to be doing something new which must be extremely lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment