2.15.2012

Accepted 3.0

I was accepted once again into the Disney college Program. I know good grief who would want to put themselves through it that many times but to be quite honest I basically love it. I would rather be at disney full time going to school part time then in Pennsylvania loosing my mind part time and going to school Full time. Anyways. I got accepted as a Character Attendant. I am very nervous about the whole thing because honestly I thought that they would not consider me for attendant what so ever. I dont know. It is weird and I am excited for new oppertunities but it will be interesting to see what I get to do. I am going to email casting and see if they will place me at Magic Kingdom because the hours are good there and there is plenty of options to do at magic kingdom.  Meet and Greets, Parades, Dining Im sure there are more options but still it would be interesting to be a part of that part of memories which is most kids remember characters they meet at Magic Kingdom over anywhere else. Sooo... we will see what happens. Request are not guaranteed but it doesn't hurt to ask right?

No comments:

Post a Comment