4.01.2012

you've got mail.

I dont know if you know what postcrossing is but beyond checking out its website (www.postcrossing.com) im not going to go into to details except to say that i am very very very excited to start sending out letters when May rolls around. It have already started thinking of different things i can do for postcards and stuff that include disney and it is amazing what you can go with disney stuff and a piece of cardstock. Thank goodness there is a post office right around the corner that will allow me to do them a little more. :) Everyone should join. If i had Mickey Stickers and park maps i would get started right this minute. But i think im going to just create a routine out of doing them, especially if i am statused at Magic Kingdom. Oh well. I love mail so this is how we make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of this, but it sounds like such a perfect thing to do in Disney! Will definitely be doing this when I start my program in August!

    -Kayla
    www.kaylaandthemouse.com

    ReplyDelete