12.12.2011

Disney movie Club & Holiday Discounts.

So as a cast member we recieve these holiday packages and cards. I swear the cards are all for show because they also give you this book of coupons and you need that more than i have ever seen anyone use the card. Anyways. This is fantastic because it allows you to eat at restuarants that are delicious! so anywho... Holiday Discount. We get 40% off merchandise this year. Which is lovely in its own ways but this doesnt include "Media" Everyone forgets about this no media thing so when guest want their 20% as premium pass holders and cast members want their 40% it turns into this whole things.. Dont get me started on annoying lady! anyways. This is why I suggest to guest who have young children or grandchildren and they want to share the joy of disney with them to look at disney movie club and see if it is worth while. Anyways. I am a member and I just ordered 5 or 6 movies for only a 100 or so dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment