5.05.2011

Down to the Wire

So it is may 5th. That means we have less than 2 weeks until the Disney College Program picks up and starts moving. The reason I am making this post now is because for Bryant and I this is where life becomes a little crazy. I know I have been through what May looks life for us before but this is the other part I probably didnt mention.... So since Bryant and I are driving and we everything we own between us we figured we would just wait and get the things we needed once we got into town. Now for most CP's waiting until they get into town means going to the walmart. I did a post awhile back about my suggestions for doing that. If you arrive after the 18th still consider looking into it.I cant find the post right this minute so basically go to walmart.com create an account and then site to store everything to the walmart on SR 535. OK? okay!

So back to what i was originally trying to say. So Bryant and I are planning on getting there on the 15th. These 3 days are going to be spent getting things together so that when the time comes are are not S.O.L. We have to get things like Shampoo, Towels, You know all that stuff that you need to live clean. But yes, we will be doing that. and getting everything in order. =] I am exciting to be learning my work location soon. I am excited to get my HUB access again. I am exciting to be able to go to property control. and I am excited to be back at Disney.

So anyways. If you guys have anyway questions go to my tumblr [here] ... ask away. I dont really know what all to talk about until the time comes when we get to orlando. Um I should be making a video of the trip a little and some of the stuff we are doing while waiting to go to jacksonville and then while we are waiting to go to orlando. Its going to be a busy couple of days. You ready? So am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment