5.23.2011

No Internet

This is going to be a quick update because Bryant is in the shower and i am using the internet in his apartment. I have no internet apparently we will be getting internet soon. I hope this does happen. I dont know but this is the quick update. I have in the backlands of Studios which is basically a ton of places. I will have a picture of the whole area once I have internet to update. Anyways. Um I think im going to like it. There is a lot of change and the whole role is very different than costuming. Today my shift was 10-18:30. That is one thing you have to get use to here in Disney is the military time. Um tomorrow i have work 7:00-11:30 in the writer's shop. Its this cute little coffee shop. The im going to go to the magic kingdom and write bryant a letter since i think it is probably about time. But that will be after i go to costuming. So anyways lets do a breakdown of the last few days....

May 15th - Drove into Orlando
May 16th- Went to Downtown Disney with D-Fam and then went swimming at the Grand Floridian and watched Wishes at the Polynesian
May 17th- Beaches and Cream and Dinner at ESPN
May 18th - Check in
May 19th - Out and about
May 20th - Magic Kingdom & Blizzard Beach & Studios instead of Traditions because i was by-passed
This is where things get a little scattered so i am just going to say that once i get internet ill update you guys a little better. I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off so i am definatly going to be working on getting shoes for work but then also going and working on bryants gift a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment