4.19.2011

We are still waiting :| and its getting a little old.

Hey guys. So as i sit here while Bryant is in class I am trying to think of things to talk to you guys about. Then I realised that I havent filled you guys in on this fact... My Iphone doesnt have an app that will let me update my Blogspot.. unless i email or text it in... This is great and all but there is a much quicker, practially live feed from my phone using tumblr. So if you interested in that the link for that is... http://magicalmomentswdw.tumblr.com/ so visit there. I will still be doing long involved updates but the tumblr will have more pictures i have taken that might not end up on here. Yes i will still include pictures but i just thought that if your looking for a more involved minute to minute of my program that might be a better way to do such. There will not be much on there considering I'm not at disney yet but keep your eyes open come May 15th when i get to orlando. If you dont want a much more up to date thing and just want to follow here alone im fine with that, i just thought with my phone tumblr would be easier on the quick and easy but this would be better for more detailed stuff.. since well we know i can be a rambler even on the difficult days.

No comments:

Post a Comment