5.29.2011

We have internet

I know i have been slacking on your guys lately. 
Things have been crazy around here.
They have also been amazing. 
I have been going crazy with work and training 
but it in the end i have been having a FANTASTIC TIME.
I have had the last three days off 
so i have enjoyed being able to just go out 
and enjoy myself without the "Stresses of work"

Work I am liking a little more every day.
You do a of computer work when you first get here
and with the late nights that happen it is not that uncommon
for you to want to fall asleep during those times. 
My work location is 40% of Hollywood Studios.
The area is called backlands and it consist of about 16 locations. 
These locations include carts they include stores.
They include food and they also have ride dumps.
If you looking for all areas of merchandise this area has what you need.
I didnt know how i felt about doing food.
But its basically a coffee shop.
Its got AC and its is fairly easy. 
CP's get alot of late hours but my managers seem extremely sweet.
I was half tempted to give two of them hugs the other night
but i feel like that would be creepy.
I am interesting in getting GT trained.
GT = general teller = money room
it seems like it would be a blast.
The people i am working with are pretty funny.
and compared to most people in the CP i get a ton of interaction.
Lets just say with the guest interaction this CP is a step up!

Bryant passed his lifeguarding exam which makes me extremely happy.
He is going to be deep water at Typhoon Lagoon.
it makes me nervous because typhoon has dozen of saves a week.
I think he will do fairly well with the whole things.
Fingers crossed.

I have pictures of a little photosession that bryant and i had in magic kingdom the other day. so here is one of those pictures and also a picture of me giving buzz lightyear a kiss and then a picture of bryant and i "discovering" the hat at hollywood studios. and the the group picture when buzz and woody pictures with me and my friends






No comments:

Post a Comment