9.09.2010

Spring 2011

Alright I know I know I really want to go back to disney. I spend way to much time think about something that is somehow directed to disney. I has already had a huge impact on my life. So why didnt i apply for spring... It doesn't fit into the plan. simple enough. I have it figured out that I can do almost all over my transfer stuff online while im in tallahassee or while im in orlando but i have certian classes (my art classes) that are in class things. So If for some odd strange reason i dont get invited back to work at disney then i can just do more classes and knock those out and apply for Spring 2012. I Know it seems crazy and wild but my heart is pulled towards orlando so we will make it work. I have a map. Ill take a picture and explain the different ways my plan can play out if i work hard and stay focused. But right now i need to stay focused on school and head to class. so that map will be with you shortly. Oh congrats to all the new cast members of spring 2011. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment