4.12.2011

Guess What!?

No, I didnt audition so i didnt get character performer but a few of my lovely friends did and it makes me so excited that they did. It honestly puts butterflies in my belly because it makes me remember "IM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" anyways in the mean time i have school to finish. i have tons of doctor appointments. and ummm oh right i have to learn to drive plus all that work that comes with that... ewww. Anyways that's the next 36 days. Oh and in other news if im still seasonal, which Disney says I am... I don't have to go through Traditions again. Thats sort of exciting. Anyways... Im bored. I need to do school work but considering i dont want to even be up yet i dont think i need to be doing school work yet. I CANT WAIT FOR MAY 6th! I mean MAY 18th will be wonderful but im more excited for MAY 6th because it means no school stress and bryant is done with so it means summer is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment