1.06.2011

Tagged..

Alright so Adam [here] started a new tag game. and i am going to copy and paste here so bare with me...

Alright, the new game is that everyone has to share a really embarrassing moment that has happened in their lives! It will be fun and hopefully it can provide some laughs :P

so anyways if your looking at Adams post and saying to yourself "hey stupid, you didnt get tagged" I know that I didnt get tagged but actually Chip [here] tagged me. So i if can believe it, Im not actually loosing my mind.

Anyways....



My embarressing moment.... This is much harder than I thought it would be. Not that im saying I havent done anything embarressing because trust me I have but... i think i am going to tell you about my face plant into the mud.

So here we go. In highschool I was football manager. No, I did way more than just a water girl so dont be saying that. Anyways there was this very important game that required us winning and I was in charge of holding all the medicine so during a time out i went out gave meds gave water fed a snack to the refs and did whatever else needed to be done. This sounds very casual correct? It should have been but add in 9 inches of rain on a field that doesnt have a drainage system and you basically just end up playing football in the mud and so running back to the sideline I slipped and face planted into the field. The game stops the announcer asks over the loud speaker if i am ok. I stand up and start cracking up. The other school Cheers and everyone on our sideline is just standing there like OH MY GOD. I was covered in mud and by the time i have gotten back from the school i was basically covered in mud. 
My hair was flaking dirt. This is really that bad except on monday during game highlights they decided to show my graceful fall so my entire school saw it as well. I thought it was so funny i just laughed. Thankfully tha got me laughing on tape too so it was cool and what turned into a really embarressing moment was not really a big deal at all. Looking back though if i hadnt of laughed it could have been awful!


so that is my embaressing story.. It goes into a little more detail but if you want to here that just ask.


i am tagging...


Danny [here] & Brett [here]

 

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHA that is HILARIOUS!!! lol... The announcer asked over the loud speaker if you were ok!! !hahaha that is TOO funny!

    ReplyDelete