1.16.2011

BACKPACK

So I know people are really into this whole making t-shirts for their college program experience but this is my thing. Shirts can be really a pain in the butt and what for.... to wear a few dozen times if your lucky over the program. Well here is the deal. I know what one thing people always use during their programs are bags. So i made a mock up. The bags would be about 30 dollars after shipping and everything but my feelings are this... I would rather spend 30 bucks on a bag that i could use more often then spend 15 on a t-shirt. Bags can be used to carry things to work. Can be used to get character signatures. It can be used to carry things around the parks. It can be used to hold your pin collection. It can be used for a lot of really useful things. So in my opinion it makes more since to spend twice as much and get twice if not more uses out of it. If people are not interested I am still making one for Bryant because he seemed interested in the idea. So any ways my idea was to iron on the WDWCP11 on the front part that covers the zipper and then on the side to place your personal initials. If you have used a jansport backpack you know they come in a variety of colors and if people are actually interested Ill work on a clearer idea of what colors are available but this was just me playing around. Disney sells patches for your mickey ears but they will just as easily go on your bag. So yeah. I guess if you are interested let me know. I will probably bring it up sometime in the Disney chat. Message me on facebook i guess. I have no idea how this all is going to work so don't start  asking technical questions. I'm just trying to get an idea of how it is received. Alrighty. Oh on another note you can also use this bag full of your carry on items if you are flying. I think thats all for now. :)

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS IDEA! I wonder if there is a website to customize backpacks like there are for t-shirts. hummm... time to investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though we should come up with a unique name for our little group (the people who have been Skyping, Tokboxing, etc.) other than just WDWCP11. I mean, there will be hundreds of other people doing the same program, and I want the bag to stand out (although we could have WDWCP11 somewhere on it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Frizzbird Zazzle.com is a very good custom accessories website. You can customize just about anything on there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this. I definitely like it better than Tshirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! Now THAT is whats up... and yes i def. agree with Nathan.. adding some sort of D-Fam thing would be TIGHT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we can add a personal D-fam thing too if you are intersted in that i just didnt know what exactly and i wanted it to be as basic as possible for signatures and anyone who isnt exactly d-fam but is doing the program. =] im glad everyone likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree on this. I have a million teeshirts and not enough room for them, so I love this idea so much better!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this! i agree about shirts. i have about 5 'seniors 09' shirts that i have only worn about three times and for the amount of stress that goes into organizing them, its not even worth it. i love this!

    ReplyDelete