7.27.2010

Photopass

So I was browsing the internet earlier today for photopass stuff since im on a strange mission to find all the magic shots & to find all the official photpass locations in the parks. I know where most of them are it just nice to know what the magic shots are that are typicially connected to each spot. I know you can pretty much do anything you want but their are official locations. Ill put the link right.... here . there are maps if you need visuals too. So yeah. I basically love photopass pictures. However I dont know if i would like to do it full time like during my CP. I thought there would be more to this posst wow i fail. Umm. The link can basically tell you everything you need to know. My Personal Favorites are 1. Mickey sitting next to you on a bench. 2. Minnie sitting next to you on a bench. 3.Balloons 4. Tinkerbell There are others i like alot but basically i could have a professional photoshoot done by disney people I would want one at each of the parks,except for Animal Kingdom, for different reasons. Hollywood Studios i think would be so much fun for classic Hollywood Shots like in Dark Jeans and a white Tshirt and cute Flats. Magic Kingdom I would want to be in jean shorts a white tshirt (with my name on it like in the mickey mouse club) and mickey ears with my name on the back and cowboy boots for flair. At Epcot i would want to have pictures taken around world showcase in a really pretty dress. I know i think about this stuff way to much. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment