7.27.2010

New Disney Blog:

Introduction:

How many blogs can a person create? I
ts only 2. and this one is pretty much all disney stuff so its not like you have to hear about everything else going on in my life. Cause who wants to hear about that. Strictly Disney. Disney News. Disney Updates. Disney College Program. Disney Vacations. Disney Pictures. Whatever Disney. My other blog is actually on tumblr so BAM! okay.

So this is the story behind why Im doing the College Program even though i just finished the careerstart program back in January. First off Im not planning on doing the college program until Fall 2011. So Its not like its right around the corner i basically have either 7 months until i would start or a year. So not really that soon. Secondly I had alot of pretty crappy stuff happen to me while i was on my first program that was out of anyones control and because of this situation I didnt get to experience my program to any sort of level i would have like too. I know it sucks because i had Disney World at my finger tips and didnt get to experience a lot of the magic that guest and cast members experience on their days off. Thirdly I was backstage in costuming and even though I really enjoyed Costuming i think that this time around i would like more guest interaction. (Quite possible a ton more). So those are the reason for wanting to do the college program again.



So lets see. I met my boyfriend , Bryant, while on the careerstart program. He was a lifesaver way to many times during my program. This is us oh gosh back in september-ish last year.
He is planning on doing another program too. So yay for disney. We are spending 5 days in disney in a little while to celebrate my birthday and just to have fun in the parks since im feeling 100times better. So ill add pictures from A Disney Vacation: so any ways. I worked in costuming at Epcot and he worked in ODF at The Magic Kingdom. We both lived in Vista. thats how we met. I have other photopass picture of us in the magic Kingdom but they are all on his computer and he is in tallahasse :[ and im here in jacksonville. Oh well. We have a meeting spot in the magic kingdom. He always rides the teacups with me because no one else will ride them with me and they are my favorite. I want pictures done in the Magic Kingdom for fun one day. (if you want to do it call Photography Services, they will do more that just weddings and engagments. they will do them before park open. do it. 407-827-5099.) But He was a sweetheart and drove me to work at 530am most of the program because i would have had to have been at the bus at 5 which is rediculous and we never would have seen each other. Anyways. So thats Bryant.


I have so many goals i want to accomplish during my program and just in general with life that making this blog and keeping the other blog I have seems like a solid idea.


My Pictures. 95.5% of the pictures i took during my program are on my camera which is currently dead. So why not just charge the battery? Well i would except when i was unpacking from my first program i realised that i left the charger in Orlando. Opps. Well i havent had any need to get a new charger until the last few weeks when i have wanted those pictures real bad and i knew that i was going to disney world. But ill get them off their sooner or later and it will be like christmas Day.


I think thats it. Atleast for an introduction type blog. mkay.


CB.
first off my name is Catherine. Im nineteen. almost 20. I am not really typical but i cant really explain to you why. Im just me. I live in Jacksonville now. I was from Philadelphia and basically everyone knows that i just landed in jacksonville,fl by default. its whatever. I miss the kids i babysat and my friends from camp. but anyways. I really like disney. I never really had any asperation to be a disney princess when i was older I never felt i could. But i would like to try it if i decide to extend which i very much want to do. I like taking pictures. I like dancing. I have about 8000 different facial reactions to things, so basically i cant hide a single emotion especially tears. I like giving surprises. I dislike receiving them. Dont ask. I love wrapping gifts. If i could i would turn everything into a gift just so i could wrap it. (i sometimes even put post it notes in envelopes if they are just little reminders that dont need to be posted. i know im crazy.) I try and stay super organized. (You'll either love it or hate it.) but anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment