6.03.2011

Overtime.

I had my first overtime shift Ever. I know that seems strange but Epcot costuming rarely provided overtime opertunities. Other costuming locations did but i never went to those parks. So today I went into work at 10:00. My shift started at 11:00 but i was there at 10:00. I was nervous when it looked very very scarce cast member wise and i had already decided i wasnt going to put in for the extention but if they wanted me to work i would work. So then about an hour into my shift my manager Robert, who seems very nice, asked if i might be able to say since there were so many call in's and i asked how late he would need me because i was really only interested in extending so late. He was like well is 10 to late and I was just like no 10 is perfectly fine. So i extended until 10. That made my shift a total of 11 hours but with the half hour of lunch i get it really make it 10.5. so in any case i made 2.5 hours of overtime. That is really really exciting considering that i got gypted hours because of random things like my training being screwed up and what not. so now its like it got paid to work hours i didnt work normally. its exciting i must say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment