2.04.2011

Accepted

So the process is on hold. I am going to disney world. I recieved the purple email. Which i cant actually share with you sadly because I made the mistake of requesting my emails to be in plain text instead of html text. ops. So anyways. I havent picked my arrival date yet because Bryant and I want to do it at the same time. But hopefully we will get May 18th, 2011. Well i guess it is time to tell you my role. I am in Merch. It wasnt in my top 3 but what do i care im going to disney world. Maybe it will give me the oppertunity to network with someone at disney design (cross your fingers). Anywho. so um yeah. When i interviewed i requested Hollywood Studios. I think that is still what i want but im not really sure I didnt prepare to pick my top 3 merch locations. it gets me all conflustered. So i guess what i am going to do is not be to selective since for merch i can pick up shifts basically anywhere. Oh and the one thing i am glad about it that i will be working with more CP's :) that is something i am lad about. So hopefully I will get studios and we will see where this adventure takes me. Now i am starting to work on my bucketlist. so maybe keep an eye out for that.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    I worked merch at Magic Kingdom in Tomorrowland for the summer of my Fall advantage program. Lots of networking opportunities!

    ReplyDelete